Fellow friend and blogger Sabrina Fox tagged me with this super-cool meme that took me down good ol' Memory Lane.
1. What's the one book or writing project you haven't yet written but still hope to?
Hmm, I think I'm writing it now. Every time I've had a desire to write a certain book, I did. Trust me, my ideas don't roll in fast enough for me to have a dream project on the backburner.
2. If you had one entire day in which to do nothing but read, what book would you start with?
LOL, see Tuesday's post. I'd love to work my way through the pile! But having an entire day to read is fiction in itself.
3. What was your first writing "instrument" (besides pen and paper)?
My grandmother's portable typewriter. When she told me I could have it, I knew it was my life's mission to be a writer. Then a week later my parents bought me an electric typewriter. Am I giving away my age?
4. What's your best guess as to how many books you read in a month?
As we all know from my Speed Reading post, I'm slow. Nowadays I probably read 2 books on a good week. I used to read 4, but now I write more than I read. Oops, I guess the question was books per month...OK, 8.
5. What's your most favorite writing "machine" you've ever owned?
That's easy, my laptop. Love it love it love it.
6. Think historical fiction: what's your favorite time period in which to read? (And if you don't read historical fiction--shame on you.)
The height of the Roman empire, ala Mark of the Lion series, by Francine Rivers
7. What's the one book you remember most clearly from your youth (childhood or teens)?
Eighth Moon, by Betty Bao Lord. It's a non-fic about a young girl living in China under Mao. This book impacted me more than anything else I read as a child, and if you have a chance, get it!
Now here's the part we've all been waiting for, the tagging. Because I'd love to read all of your answers, please do the right thing and tag yourself. Then let me know so I can visit :P
Review: Second Chance Reunion
12 hours ago