Tuesday, January 03, 2012

TAP, TAP, TAP....

...is this thing on?

To those of you who might still be reading after lo these many months without a regular post, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last year was busy, Busy, BUSY for me, which was part of the reason I hid out rather than being full-participation online. I've certainly missed blog hopping and seeing what all my friends in the writing world are up to!

Quick updates since you've last heard from me:

Received representation from Tamela Hancock Murray!
Lost almost 25 pounds, gained back 10 (groan)
Received bad diagnosis from doc (ugh, don't ask)
Continued homeschooling kidlets
Turned the big 4-0, trying hard to outrun the wrinkles

This year I resolve to poke my head out of my turtle shell. I *might* even get back on Facebook....

God bless you as you enter 2012, and I pray you have His peace and joy in abundance!

2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

FACEBOOK!!! I vote Facebook! I miss seeing you there and here at the blog.

Happy New Year!

Georgiana said...

Aww, thanks! You are so sweet :D

Add to Technorati Favorites